1.05.2014

Taking Stock. 02

^These two dogs love each other^

Making :  lists
Cooking : nothing, i'm stuffed.
Drinking : water
Reading : gone girl. it just got good!
Wanting : new shoes, of course.
Looking: for a purpose
Playing: Angus and Julie Stone.
Wasting: Time and money
Sewing: I'm all sewn out.
Wishing: For fall, again.
Enjoying: These friends that I have.
Waiting: For something magical to happen.
Liking: oversized sweaters
Wondering: If I'm making all the right choices.
Loving: That its a new year
Hoping: That I don't disappoint myself.
Marveling: At how quickly time passes
Needing: motivation.
Smelling: fruit
Wearing: clothing.
Following: cars
Noticing: That everything really does happen for a reason.
Knowing: That I finally feel good.
Thinking: About cake
Feeling: Thankful, hopeful, loved, happy, etc, etc, etc.
Bookmarking: Anything DIY.. because I'll get to it eventually
Opening: My eyes.
Giggling: Is such a strange word.

Read taking stock 01 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me some lovin'