11.02.2012

Fifty Shades of... Dumb

I like to read, a lot. I was hesitant to buy Fifty Shades of Grey for a few reasons:
I read reviews that the writing was horrible.
I knew what the book was about, kinda.
But I bought it anyways, and I regret it.

The book is dumb and is everything uncomfortable. I think it wouldn't have been as dumb and uncomfortable if it was written well.

About half way through the book I realized that every chapter is practically the same.
The girl is confused about the guy, doesn't know if she wants to be in that kind of 'relationship'.  The guy is always there, literally stalker status 'convincing' the girl to be apart of his 'lifestyle'.
Same thing, different location. Every chapter.


I will not be reading book 2 and 3. 

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I definitely agree. I got a few chapters into the second book and every time I pick it back up same thing, no different. I won't be finishing.

    PS I tagged you for the liebster award if you wanna play :)

    ReplyDelete

give me some lovin'