11.06.2012

I Am American.


It's election day, thank God! 
The commercials will end and the random phone calls will stop.
The person who de-friended you because you liked Romney instead of Obama will want to re-friend you. HA. You know its true.
I noticed this election that people were really outspoken about who they wanted, and who they didn't. It got pretty exhausting I must say.

This was the first time I voted. It feels wonderful to be living in a State that my vote actually counts.  
Although, I wont say who I support - mostly because I don't want to hear anyone have a debate with me about how awful my choice was - I am very proud and stand by who I chose.  I think he's exactly what this Country needs.

If you haven't voted yet, get to it. You only have a few more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me some lovin'