7.18.2013

Time.

There is something about time.  It moves too fast, but it also moves too slow. It is never something you can count on, but then, you can.  Its a love hate relationship, and you don't know how to handle it.

Think about it.

Did you waste time today? Were you productive?
Did you just watch 5 hours of straight Keeping up with the Kardashians?
Have you been spending your time with someone thinking that they might, just one day, want the same things you want?
Have you spent the last hour in rush hour traffic jamming out to Justin Bieber thinking you could try out for American Idol?

yeah.. me too.

There is something that I've learned these past few months.  The time you have with the people you love most, is the best time in the world.  And the time that you spend away from them is just the worst.

So, I'm done wasting time.  This time next year, I'll be able to instead call my mom, go see her. Instead of texting my brother, I can take an hour hike with him. Instead of wishing I could go out to dinner with my dad, I can actually do it.

I've never been so at peace with a decision in my life.  This is a no brainer.  I wonder why I wasted so much time to begin with.


1 comment:

give me some lovin'