A new year means new resolutions... that hopefully I keep this time.
I'm pushing for an 'All about me' year. With ZERO drama.
Here's what I got planned - 13 things to do in 2013:
1. Be Healthy: Eat healthy - eliminate sugar.
Work out 3x min. a week - wake up early in the morning to stretch/meditate (ha!)
2. Work on my anxiety, fears, and speaking my mind when it needs to be spoken
3. Read at least 14 books
4. Make new friends - go out more
5. Pay off 2 credit cards
6. Be more creative - sew, craft, bake, etc.
8. Take a vacation that isn't Utah (sorry mom)
9. Take a community class
10. Create new ways to make extra money - bake..
11. Organize my life - its a mess
12. Put some money in the bank, and keep it there
13. Volunteer for something wonderful
There are a few other things I'd like to do that are sub category goals for some of the goals listed above, like...
Go to a Broncos game
Run another 5k
Maybe start selling my scarfs on Etsy
Bring. It. On.