10.18.2012

Mango Chicken.

I've been doing a lot of research, searching for Paleo/gluten free recipes so I can keep myself motivated and excited.
I found a few blogs/websites that offer great advise and recipes to people trying to change their eating habits. This website is just one of them.


The link is to a wonderful mango chicken recipe that I tried out last night. OH MY GOODNESS. It was the perfect balance of sweet and salty, and completely satisfying. 
If you're not crazy and you eat gluten, I would include some cilantro rice with it. My mouth is watering.

I can't wait to try out more recipes from this website, and others.
I'll be sharing my food journey here occasionally, probably often. Since its one of the few things I do with my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me some lovin'