10.16.2012

Bye Bye, Gluten


Recently I've decided to try out the Paleo diet, people refer it to the 'cave man' diet because all you eat is meat, vegetables and fruit - anything that was assessable during that time, is what you eat. 
But mostly, I want to cut as much gluten and sugar out of my eating habits as possible. 

This, my friends, will be the hardest thing. Ever.

Growing up, some of my best memories involve sugar. HA!
My dad letting me put extra chocolate syrup on my ice cream.
Walking to the gas station with my best friend, singing N'sync songs and using money our parents gave us to buy soda and some candy.

Needless to say, this will be an adjustment. I'm not planning on jumping the gun here, I know its not realistic for me. I'm going to ease my way in, slowly eliminating sugar and gluten. I don't want my body to go into shock, I want it to adjust easily.

Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. I have thought about cutting out glutten, just so scary for me! haha

    ReplyDelete

give me some lovin'